Cerner Behavioral Health Alliance (CBHA)
Cerner Behavioral Health has a unique relationship with the users of its software products. By terms of an annual agreement, users actively participate in the enhancement of those products. This participation is more than suggestions, recommendations, and advice. The agreement requires that users, through appropriate user groups, manage the resources made available from a significant portion of the maintenance services fees paid to Cerner Behavioral Health.
Therefore, it shall be the purpose of this organization to periodically gather its members to:
- Exchange ideas for future software enhancements,
- Develop specifications for product changes,
- Ensure the longevity of the software products,
- Manage the available resources as effectively as possible in the best interest of all members of CBHA, and
- Guide the vendor through those enhancements and product changes.
February 3-5, 2014 DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, AZ