Cerner Behavioral Health Alliance (CBHA)
Cerner Behavioral Health has a unique relationship with the users of its software products. By terms of an annual agreement, users actively participate in the enhancement of those products. This participation is more than suggestions, recommendations, and advice. The agreement requires that users, through appropriate user groups, manage the resources made available from a significant portion of the maintenance services fees paid to Cerner Behavioral Health.
Therefore, it shall be the purpose of this organization to periodically gather its members to:
- Exchange ideas for future software enhancements,
- Develop specifications for product changes,
- Ensure the longevity of the software products,
- Manage the available resources as effectively as possible in the best interest of all members of CBHA, and
- Guide the vendor through those enhancements and product changes.
CHC CONFERENCE: November 14-16 Kansas City, MO
CBHA CONFERENCE:November 16-18 Kansas City, MO
Look for more information on UCern's CCBH pages
CBHA UCERN PAGE
We are migrating data to the CBHA uCern Community Page. Please contact Kenny Hill- CBHA VP of Communications- Amy Kongratsasy- CBHA President- or Darla Boothman- CBHA Secretary- for more information.
Welcome (Comments appreciated)...
We really hope that you enjoy the CBHA web site. Please use the CBHAUser.org web site to:
- Update your membership information
- view past conference information
If you have any questions about the use or features of this website, please contact Kenny Hill, CBHA VP Communications.
Last Updated: 09/13/2016